Friday, October 23, 2009

Beautiful Books to Hold Your Beautiful Thoughts

I've been making lots of these beautiful journals and sketchbooks. They make wonderful gifts (or a wonderful gift to yourself!) One of the best things about them is that the covers are removable and can be used over and over. When you fill the pages in your first journal, just slide it off and put it on your new one. Here are a couple of photos of my most recent creation. Did I mention they also have cool pockets on the inner covers to hold photos, ticket stubs, or momentos and a ribbon bookmark?




The background fabrics are some of my hand dyes.

The beautiful books are $30 each + shipping. I've got lots of colors and styles or can customize. Think of all the possibilities for holiday giving....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home